Bryce is like opening a package. You never know what you'll get. Some days when he comes off the bus, he's excited to see me and pleasant. Some days, he seems happy to see me initially but then starts into a tantrum. He's usually asleep when he arrives home so maybe that is a factor. I don't know.
We've been trying to get out and enjoy the nice weather. We've been biking around the pond. Yesterday he decided two laps was good and he was done. He took off. I got him and put him back in the stroller. So, he stepped into mud. Then I put him back into the stroller and he kicked me. How awesome that he got mud all over my white pants. I could feel steam coming out of my ears (just like on the cartoons). I was ready to hang him by his toes. I have to take deep breaths. Sometimes I have to take a lot of them. He can really push my buttons. I tried to keep my space at scouts later that night but he wanted to sit right by me. Oh he sure tries my patience but he's really sweet and loving and I'm thankful for it.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment