We also have had issues with his equipment. I think a lot of it is he's hard on it. The first broken cable was b/c he was chewing on it and then pulled the plug off. The second cable was because he was swinging it around on the bus. We have learned to remove the device when we're in the car or on the bus. They are kind enough to send us replacements. I wanted an extra, you know, a back up. I was told it was 125. I asked $1.25 or $125. It's $125...yikes. So, they're letting me switch the shorter cable for a second, longer cable for the shoulder clip.
Oh, remember that detaching battery. It did it again. So, they sent us another one. We need to see if it's the battery or if it's the processor. Hopefully we'll get it figured out soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment