Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Post Surgery: Day 1

He complains of pain off and on but doesn't like the medicine. We just slip it in his apple juice and we're good. He seemed a little more unbalanced at first but I think he's pretty much his normal self with his normal balance issues. 

I had him sit in this stroller. Btw, the stroller was short lived. He wanted to be up. We rotated through things. He played in his room, we did speech in the living room, he watched tv, etc. He said he was going to school tomorrow. Nope, he'll be home. He's missing the dogs but I'm glad they're not here right now. He doesn't need anything else to trip on. It was nice to have a friend watch Brenlee to give me one on one with him. I sure love them but they double team me and it can be really hard.

Here he is signing: hurt. He seemed to shake it off pretty well. 

No comments: