If there's anything I'm lacking in life, it certainly isn't entertainment. Today as we made our way through some more downtown traffic, Bryce was babbling away in the back. He really is our tazmanian devil. Hahaha although he's loud, crazy loud, it's a blessing that he's still trying to talk. Some kids won't or don't for a long time. This really is helpful for speech.
After a frustrating/exhausting day yesterday, we've had some funny experiences. Focusing on them sort of makes you forget about traffic and such. (Bryce would not wake up from sedation yesterday. I guess she gave him more during the ABR. A wet wash cloth wasn't working. He loves banana bread so I put it under his nose. His eyes opened and he wanted some. Truly the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.)
The nurse yesterday said bryce was calm. I guess he was. No worries, he's making up for it today. He gave the Dr's stool a go, built a chair train and look at his messy face. He was signing tree. Brayden saw a man on a bike in the downtown area and said, hey is that a missionary? Hahaha. Luckily, Matt met us half way, took Brayden back to school and Bryce and I had lunch in the van. He dumped water accidentally into the lunchbox but luckily nothing was damaged. Celery sticks and peanut butter....can't go wrong there. They are messy for sure.
Speech is next. Unfortunately I forgot to grab socks for Bryce so his shoes and foot braces aren't going to work. I also forgot his device but caught Matt before he was too far and he grabbed it for me. I knew I was forgetting something. Well, at least I got a lunch ready, brenlee's bottle and extra milk and tylenol in case her fever comes back.




No comments:
Post a Comment