Bryce had speech therapy. Brenlee has been getting more mobile and I've been wondering what to do with her. I hate to get a sitter every week just for speech. It'll get more intense when Brayden starts speech too. The center for hearing and speech is awesome. The therapist said she could sit in the high chair. Bryce really loosened up (became more vocal) when this happened.
Bryce's device was turned on in January and he had "newborn hearing". He's now about at a 1 year old....right with Brenlee. They imitate sounds. It's so fun to see and hear Bryce imitate. He did this at dinner the other night when Brenlee babbled some tune. We KNEW he heard it because he babbled the same tune.
I'm not sure if the pattern will continue but maybe within a year, (again, assuming the pattern continues) he will be caught up in his ability to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment