.

A bit of an interesting day as we prepared for Brayden's surgery and then it was rescheduled. Oh banana! The banana really was an issue. When Bryce had his surgery, we were very careful to make sure he didn't eat or drink. I reminded Brayden this morning but then I made a pretty big mistake. I asked my fasting 8 year old to help Brenlee with her banana. Innocently, he took a small bite "because I was so hungry" and then he remembered. I can completely see it happening. I forget on fast Sundays. What was I thinking? I wasn't and I was upset at first but then realized I had made the mistake.
The surgeon could perform the surgery but the audiologist had to leave by 3pm so it just wasn't going to happen today.So, we are rescheduled (April 24th) but hoping for an earlier spot (it's almost a month out). Well, that was one date with Brayden that we will probably never forget. We had some wii time together. We went home and watched the mini minion movie "BANANA" and got a good laugh out of our crazy day.

No comments:
Post a Comment