I've had dreams about giving talks in church before but the one last night was a first. I was at the branch (although it looked like my ward building) and started to give my talk. Someone closed the curtains. I'm not sure why there were curtains in the chapel but I knew it would be a problem. I mean, if the people can't see the signing, they wouldn't understand.
Then a handful of random people (I guess you could call them a mob) showed up and started shouting things. I wasn't sure what to do so I got off the stand and asked the branch president. He said to close your eyes and sing a church song in your head. It was so crazy and so real.
Sonja Cunningham Anderson From a psychology perspective that dream makes perfect sense to me. The curtains represent your fear they won't understand you, the mob represent being judged for not getting the signing right, the counsel is your answer from Heavenly Father in how to handle those two fears. I think you just had an answer in dream form.
No comments:
Post a Comment